Standard Spray Tan Training
you know with our online training courses that the training doesn't end
when you complete the course.. it's only the beginning...
We will be continuously updating it with the newest and freshest of information and once you have purchased the course you will have access to the online information and everything that we add to the course on an ongoing basis, for as long as you want to be subscribed to the course... The choice of how long that is ... is yours!
Our Standard Spray Tanning course covers everything with regards to spray tanning and running a successful business...
Education is extremely important and I'm of the firm belief that if you want your business to grow you have to be open to the fact that there is always something new to learn.. no matter how much experience you have...you will never and can never know everything as there is always something new developing all of the time...
We have developed a comprehensive training program that suits the
very beginner through to those experienced spray tanners who wish to
refresh their knowledge of spray tanning and the spray tan industry.
Learn the specialised Colour Me Bronze Professional tanning technique that ensures a flawless application every time.
To register for the Standard Spray Tanning Course click here
You will also receive:
- Certificate of Completion
- 1 litre of "Colour Me Risque" solution (value $79.95)
- Blending Brush
- 30 minute Skype session with your instructor
- Exclusive membership to our secret Facebook group
- Access to updated information
- Digital badge that you can use on your website and marketing material to show that you have been officially trained through the Colour Me Bronze Tanning Academy
- 10% off future training course
Subjects covered in our Standard Spray Tanning course:
- Course Overview
- Meet Your Trainer
- What is a spray tan?
- History of Tanning
- Why have a spray tan?
- How Spray Tan Works with the Skin
- Our Spray Tan Solution Range
- Ingredients in the Colour Me Bronze Professional Solutions
- How to get the Best Results
- Colour Me Bronze Professional Selling Points
- The Orangutan Project
- Looking After the Spray Tan Solutions
- Advanced Colour Matching Technique
- Our retail products
- The FDA and spray tanning
- pH and Spray tanning
- Ingredients in Spray Tan Solutions
- Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- How to tell if your Solution has been Compromised
- Spray Tan Contra-Indications
- Age Considerations
- Protecting Yourself when Spray tanning
- Setting Up your Spray Tan Area
- Health and Safety
- Hazards Associated with Spray Tanning
- Successful Business Hints & Tips
- Presentation of Your Business
- Pricing Your Spray Tan Business
- How to Book in Your Spray Tan Appointments
- Online Booking Systems
- Advice to Give Clients When they are Booking in an Appointment
- Client Consultation
- Working with your client for their spray tan
- Preparing your Client for Their Spray tan
- Looking After Your Clients
- Getting the Most From Your Clients
- Business Review
- Spray Tanning Hints and Tips
- After Care Instructions for Your Client
- Applying the Tanning Product
- Spray Tanning Your Client
- Powdering your Client
- Frequently asked questions
- Trouble Shooting
- Cleaning your Equipment
- Providing a Service to Your Clients
- Growing Your Client Base
- Delivering Customer Service to Clients
- Responding to Client Complaints
- Spray Tanner vs Psychologist
- Marketing 101
- Marketing Material
- Social Media
- Competitive Analysis
- Your Target Market – How to Reach Them
- Advertising Your Business
- Promoting Your Business
- Networking Your Business
- Behind the Scenes 101
- Registering Your Business/Obtaining an ABN
- Trademarking your Business Name and Logo
- Insuring Your Business
Utilising the solutions you receive with this course means that the
course pays for itself. You will get approximately 24 spray tans from
the litre bottle of solution which means that as well as paying for the
course, you will still even make a profit.
We have spent hundreds of hours working on this as we want to bring you the most in-depth and up-to-date training possible.
We are also able to offer full National Accreditation (Australia only) with this course for a small additional fee.
To develop your skills and knowledge as a spray tanner we have included a range of learning activities for you to complete throughout the course. The Quizzes should be completed at the end of each section of the course to ensure that you have understood what you have just learnt.
This will help you develop your knowledge in all aspects of the spray tan industry and in turn provide a better service to your clients.
Included with the training are step by step instructions for our specialised Colour Me Bronze Tanning Technique that you will be able to follow along with and learn.
For an additional fee we can set up a time with you either
face-to-face or via Skype to do one-on-one training where you will get
extensive hands-on experience at spray tanning a number of people. You
will need to organise 4 people to spray tan and we will make sure that
you are using the correct techniques, guiding you step-by-step until it
becomes second nature. By the end of the live training session you
should feel confident enough to be able to produce a fantastic spray
To pass this course you will need to be examined in a full consultation and spray tan service of a client.
Once you have completed this course you will have 2 weeks to practice your newly learnt skills, and then you will need to submit a video of you giving a consultation to a client followed by a spray tan and aftercare instructions.
Once we are satisfied with your new skillsets we will send you your certification.
We have everything covered. The “behind the scenes” stuff is just as
important as knowing how to spray tan properly, and as we want you to be
as successful as possible in your chosen career we will help you every
step of the way and teach you all there is to know about setting up a
successful business and having a successful and long-term career in
The link to the Standard Spray Tanning course is here. You can purchase directly from our training platform or if you wish to purchase using AfterPay you can do so via the shop on this website.
Cost of the full Standard Spray Tanning course - $599
Cost of Add-on Practical Training - $199
This is an add-on module where you can have a face-to-face session (Sydney only), or via Skype (worldwide). Please note that this can only be purchased with or after the Standard Spray Tanning Course.
Cost of a refresher spray tan course where we will spend time perfecting your spray tan technique is $395 and is a four hour course.
If you feel you don't want to learn any more theory, but want to perfect your spray tanning technique this is the course for you.
For in-state students, depending on distance, a small travel fee to cover gas/mileage may apply or Skype session for the practical section at no additional cost.